Family Law and Domestic Relations
Dedicated Family Law Attorneys
At the offices of Erik B. Jensen P.C., a Professional Corporation, we have over 26 years of experience in family law matters, including juvenile law issues. Our lawyers take an interdisciplinary approach, looking at your problems from a number of different perspectives, so that we can identify any potential roadblocks and help you take the right steps to achieve your objectives. When necessary, we will work with other lawyers or law firms to identify and put in place solutions that meet your specific needs. We offer creative and innovative legal thinking in a results-oriented manner.
We offer a free initial consultation to all clients. Contact our office or call us at 215-798-0544 (toll-free at 1-866-550-4686) to set up an appointment.
Our Family Law Practice
We offer comprehensive counsel in family law matters, including
- divorce: We work with men and women at all stages of an uncontested or contested divorce, whether you have just filed or you want representation in a proceeding to modify or enforce an existing divorce judgment.
- We handle all matters related to or arising out of a divorce, from disputes over child custody or visitation to issues involving the appropriate amount of child support. We work with individuals to determine whether alimony or spousal support is necessary and, if so, the amount and duration of payments. We also advocate for grandparents who seek visitation rights.
- Our attorneys provide comprehensive counsel on matters involving the equitable distribution of marital debts and assets. We have extensive experience resolving disputes involving high net worth marital estates, as well as estates with business interests, real estate or stock options.
- We represent either side in a paternity action, and can help you resolve any custody, visitation or support issues that arise because of the determination.
- We advise people who seek an annulment or legal separation.
- We will represent either party in domestic violence proceedings, including requests for protection from abuse (PFA) orders.
- We handle all matters related to child adoptions, preparing all the documentation and representing you in proceedings with birth parents, adoptive parents, adoption agencies and the courts. We also handle adult adoptions.
- Our lawyers handle all matters related to guardianship proceedings.
- We also handle name change requests.
- If you are considering marriage and have substantial assets or children from a prior marriage, we can help you protect your property interests with a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement.
- We will represent either side in proceedings involving a request to terminate parental rights.
- Our attorneys work closely with men and women in domestic partnerships, including same-sex partners and unmarried parents, protecting your rights with respect to custody, visitation, support and property.
- We protect the rights of juveniles in family law matters, including custody and visitation issues.
To set up a free initial consultation, contact us or call us at 215-798-0544 (toll-free at 1-866-550-4686). We are available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All major credit cards are welcome and payment plans can be arranged.
Se Habla Espanol—Nous Parlons Francais
We serve the Philadelphia, PA area, including Drexel Hill, Chester, Springfield, Bucks County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Chester County, Philadelphia County, and surrounding areas, as well as Bellmawr, Camden, Cherry Hill, Camden County, Salem County, Gloucester County, Burlington County, and surrounding areas throughout southern New Jersey.