Attorney Christopher F. Bagnato
Temple University Beasley School of Law- Philadelphia, PA
Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Trial Advocacy, 2010.
Indiana University School of Law- Indianapolis, IN
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), 2009;
- Villanova University School of Law- Villanova, PA 3rd year Visiting Student (Fall 2008 - Spring 2009)
Law Review/Journal Article Publication:
- A Research Article, titled Change is needed; How Latinos are Affected by the Process of Jury Selection within the United States Criminal Justice System. Originally published in the Chicano- Latino Law Review (UCLA LAW), Volume 29, [29 CHICANO – LATINO L. Rev. 59 (2010) ]
West Chester University, West Chester, PA
- Bachelor of Education (B.S.E.D.) in Spanish, Spring 2005; (Magna Cum Laude)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court District of New Jersey
• Law Offices of Erik B. Jensen, PC. – Attorney At Law (5/11 to Present) Philadelphia County, PA
General Practice Law Firm, Senior Associate of Domestic Relations & Criminal, Small Claims, etc..
• Law Offices of Christopher F. Bagnato, Esquire Delaware County/Philadelphia, PA
05/08 – 12/08 Pre- Trial Unit where I represented the Commonwealth of PA at Preliminary Hearings
Bar Associations & Affiliations
- Delaware County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Hispanic Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity, Zeta Nu Chapter
Special Skills or Interests
• Proficient/bilingual in Spanish and was born in Colombia, Studied abroad in Spain & Latin America.